Texas State Fair Safety Tips October 8th, 2015
Texas State Fair officials did their due diligence ahead of time, making sure that all food and ride vendors were following safety guidelines. But there also are a number of good practices that attendees can adopt to make the experience worry-free:
1. Have a separation plan. Designate a meet-up spot and tuck a paper with your cell phone number into your kids’ pockets.
2. Snap photos of kids in their current outfits. A shareable photo on a mobile device will be a great help to security find a lost child.
3. Don’t carry large tote bags with wide openings. Cross-body bags that zip up completely are much harder to pickpocket.
4. Stay healthy. Drink plenty of water, wash your hands or use sanitizer frequently, and apply plenty of sunscreen.
5. Park as safely as possible. Choose a spot near light fixtures that will be on at night, and stay close to other groups while walking to and from the event.
Posted in: Home Safety » by: admin
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.